To prevent new coronavirus infectious diseases, we will hold the course on a learning management system (manaba) and MS-Stream as follows.
① From 0:00, July 15, 2020 to 23:55, Wednesday, July 22, 2020
② From 0:00, August 5, 2020 to 23:55, Wednesday, August 19, 2020
③ From 0:00, October 7, 2020 to 23:55, Wednesday, October 21, 2020
④ From 0:00, December 2, 2020 to 23:55, Wednesday, December 16, 2020
⑤ From 0:00, February 10, 2021 to 23:55, Wednesday, February 12, 2021
* Students must watch the video and answer the test in manaba by the deadline.
Those who are newly engaged in recombinant DNA experiments in 2020 and have not attended this course. (Faculty staff, part-time staff, researchers, graduate students, undergraduate students, etc. Including cases where it is carried out as part of practical training in a class.)
3. How to attend
[Person who has a unified authentication ID]
1) Self-register “xx17163 Lecture for Recombinant DNA Experiments” using the registration key “4678817” in manaba.
2) Follow the instructions in Resources in the course to watch MS-Stream video. (You need an Office365 account and sign-up to MS-Stream. If you do not have it, please set according to https://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/wp/office365-signup/)
3) Answer the test in the Tests section.
[For those who do not have a unified authentication ID]
4) Contact the person in charge below and receive the ID to access manaba. In addition, contact the person in charge below with your Office 365 account ID. (If you do not have an Office365 account, please let us know)
5) Watch the video of “Regulations on Recombinant DNA Experiments” on MS-Teams. (The contents are the same as 2) above)
Since MS-Stream cannot be used, the lecture video DVD will be borrowed through an academic advisor.
6) Answer the test in the Tests section.
Subject to change due to circumstances.
In that case, we will inform you on this website, so please reconfirm the day before the seminar.
5. Application method *Please make sure to apply in advance.
Please access the application form above and fill in the required information at least 3 days before the seminar and send it.
Division of Research System Development , Section of Promotion Planning
TEL: 029-853-2926, 2927
FAX: FAX: 029-853-6011